Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 7 Wednesday

Day 43 (April 13, 2011)
Weight 145.5lb, gained .5lb

Not stressing.  My multivitamin caused major bloating yesterday, so feels like this "gain" is mostly air and gunk.  I still seem to be getting smaller...

Colonix
Scrambled eggs
Ground turkey breast pasta sauce
Roasted asparagus
Chopped spinach w/mayo
Yogurt
Goat cheese
Artichoke & mayo
Chicken breast w/yogurt curry sauce

If the scale is still unfriendly, I'll get stricter, i.e. no mayo.  It's a PP day tomorrow anyway, so that should improve things.

2 comments:

  1. Just out of curiousity, what sort of mayo do you use? Ie; low fat, hellman's, miracle whip ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use regular Hellmann's. I never liked the light, it had so many ingredients. However, I may look into some sort of "healthier" mayo w/o sugar. There's an article in the NY Times regarding sugar. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete