Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 8 Tuesday Pt. 2

Well, I've been fighting cravings all afternoon and evening.  This is why cheat meals/days don't work for me.  I could easily start chowing down now, and that would be it.  Posting on this blog is a good thing as well, I feel more motivated to get back to the hard work, or rather don't want to keep posting bad news and slip-ups.  It's sort of like competing against myself.  I also have two spreadsheets that I stare at endlessly -- I love numbers, what can I say?  I don't want the chart to stop going down! Well, until I reach my true/goal weight, 135lb.  I was only 8.25lb away a few days ago, now it's 12.  I'm staying positive though, I'm expecting to get back to 144 in a few days, and if I'm lucky, I'll be at 143 within a week.

I've been taking it easy this week exercise-wise.  It's recovery week for P90X, and I just needed a rest -- I know that fat loss stops with overtraining, so no routines.  I should start doing the week 9 exercises on Thursday, but I got a free invite to a movie, so I'll start Wednesday, skip Thursday and have a PP day, and be on schedule Friday onwards.

Afternoon-evening:

Almonds
Carrots
Broiled salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment