Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 6 Tuesday

Day 42 (April 12, 2011)
Weight 145lb, gained .25

I am totally OK with this.  I ate a lot yesterday, and also today.  Hopefully that's fuel for today's workout, not excess calories.

Colonix
Scrambled eggs

Lunch:
Roasted chicken breast
Roasted zucchini

My afternoon snack:
Salad w/sliced steak & salsa and cucumbers
Yogurt
Almonds

Pre-workout: Roasted carrots
Post workout: 3/4 egg white protein powder
Ground turkey breast pasta sauce
Steamed broccoli

1 comment:

  1. Your menu always looks so perfect! I need to take some of your motivation/will power! You are a true motivator, you know that right?!!
    Keep up the great work. Any pics of you coming? I want to see those P90 muscles!

    ReplyDelete