Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 9 Wednesday

Day 27 (April 27, 2011)
Weight: 144.75, lost 2.25lb

Poof! Two-thirds gone! OK, 1.5lb more than on my lightest day last Saturday, but better.  A very nice gentleman brought me a gift -- left overs from a conference on the floor I was working on.  He just placed the plate right in front of me, I couldn't say no -- it was a plate of fruit!  A few raspberries, a few strawberries, some honeydew melon, blueberries, and grapes. I haven't had fruit in 8 weeks, it was soooooooo gooooooood!  Then there was a catered function at my office, but I behaved, no wine or desserts or fruit or sushi. Of course, I'm not sure how they cooked anything, but I selected protein & vegetable and cheese choices. 

1.25 scoops e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Roast beef
Asparagus
Fruit (as mentioned above)
Lamb chop
3 delicious chunks of beef, maybe short ribs?
cheese
a few roasted baby veggies

Planning to eat:
yogurt, cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment