Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 8 Tuesday Pt. 1

Day 56 (April 26, 2011)
Weight: 147lb, gained 3lb

OMG!  OK, that's some air and water retention.  I guess I'm not going to know how bad this is until Thursday or Friday, if I -- no, make that because I will behave.  It usually takes me about 3 days to get rid of excess fluids when I've had the 3lb gain in the past.  This is why I am shooting for 3lb lower than I truly want, because I put on 3lb from "eating normally".  I did still fit into one of my slimmer dresses, so I'm crossing my fingers.

1.25 scoops e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Planned lunch:
Chicken breast w/salsa
Yogurt
Cheese

1 comment:

  1. We completely know that the 3lbs will drop right off you! A couple days back to normal, and you'll be A-OK!

    ReplyDelete