Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 10 Thursday

Day 71
Weight: 140lb (63.64kg, 10.00st)
Loss: 2lb!!!
Total lost: 7.5lb (3.41kg, 0.54st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 18lb (8.18kg, 1.29st)


A WHOOSH!  I'm so happy!  I'm doing a PP day again because I want to try and cement this improvement.  This is the third time I've gotten down to 140 this year, and then I moved up again.  Not this time, I'm hoping.

I have to confess that I've forgotten to post some transgressions.  On Tuesday I had 4 GL cookies (Glow brand, they are FANTASTIC!).  On Monday I had about a cup's worth of GF apple crisp.  I also had a pint of Murphy's Stout last Friday.

Colonix & Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Broiled pork chop w/GF-SF bbq sauce
Goat yogurt
Almonds
Steak
More goat yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment