Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, March 30, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 13 Friday

Day 93
Weight: 141lb (64.09kg, 10.07st)
Gain: 2lb
Total lost: 6.5lb (2.95kg, 0.46st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 17lb (7.73kg, 1.21st)

Water intake:  103oz (3l) & 13oz lemonade & 3 mugs of herbal tea = 152oz (4.5l)  I'm going to float away!  I'm definitely hydrated.

OK, I'm not surprised, some of that is air.  I don't feel terrible though, so if I just leave yesterday as a blow-out day... There is a party upstairs in my building on Saturday.  I have to start planning what I am going to do to avoid going crazy.  Last year I ate handfuls of corn chips and lots of wine.  Hmmm.  Maybe I'll have a pint of Guinness only (from my fridge) instead of the bottomless cup of red wine.  Large carrots as snacks?  I have 5lb ready to go.  Eat a delicious Dukan-friendly dinner -- steak? before I go up so I'll be stuffed and won't be hungry.

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Roasted chicken
Goat yogurt
Almonds
Goat yogurt
Scrambled eggs (3)
Almonds
Goat yogurt

Boring!  Have to buy some cheese tomorrow so I have more protein options.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your party was fun. Probably best to have the steak. :)
    *anna

    ReplyDelete