Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 10 Friday

Day 72
Weight: 139.75lb (63.52kg, 9.98st)
Loss: .25lb
Total lost: 7.75lb (3.52kg, 0.55st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 18.25lb (8.30kg, 1.30st)
Milestone in 2012: below 140lb, 10st

A new low this year, but I'm not getting too excited yet, I want to stay below 140 for several days before I get happy.

Colonix & paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Chicken breast tenders w/salsa
Goat yogurt
More goat yogurt
Almonds (a lot)
Steak w/bbq sauce
Steamed rutabaga


2 comments:

  1. Are we allowed protein powder? Is there something specific we need to look out for when buying protein powder? What about whey powder? I feel like this is a Q & A :P

    Congratulations on being under 140! I'm so jealous. I want to drop 10-20 more lbs but am being told not to by... just about everyone :(
    How tall are you?

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, OK, I hear we're not allowed protein powder, but I'm not a really good poster-child for Dukan, I eat carrots and sweet potatoes too. I am allergic to dairy, so I can't have whey powder. You have to watch out for additives and sweeteners, mine has stevia (Jay Robb brand egg white).

    I am 5'7". I've been as low as 121 (too skinny, very little muscle), and in my 20's my normal weight was 135. Remains to be seen what my true "low" weight when my P90X workouts are back to normal. Right now I'm basing my normal on pants fit and ab definition. I may go up a bit when I work harder on my upper body strength and put on a bit more muscle.

    I think if you start a solid workout program that includes abs and weights (doesn't have to be anything extreme, just regular), you will see a change in your physique. Whether the scale moves or not, it's hard to say, as your bikini shot was great! Are the people telling you not to drop more pounds on the smaller side or the bigger side?

    ReplyDelete