Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 13 Saturday

Day 87
Weight: 139.5lb (63.41kg, 9.96st)
Gain: 1lb
Total lost: 8lb (3.64kg, 0.57st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 18.5lb (8.41kg, 1.32st)
Average weight this past week: 139.43lb
Average weight the week before: 140.18lb

Water intake: 65oz & 20oz Fresca & 26oz lemonade (that's 111oz, 3.28l) & 1 mugs of herbal tea

Yes, the scale went up, but it's still in the 130's!  This is great.  I did feel puffy yesterday even before the FF.  Also, my average is now in the 130's.  YAY!  The average was .75lb less than the week before.   I'm feeling so positive, I think the extra walking is really helping.  OK, I'm doing P90X lite, since I'm only doing 2 weight-lifting routines right now, but so what?

I tried on some clothes this morning.  Looks like I should be able to wear my pending size 4 pants next week when it's cooler.  I also found another pair of pants that fit now.  As for my too-big pants, I have a friend who is losing weight, so I decided to hold on to the 8's and 6's for her to use.  I liberated the hangers, and they are in a bag on the closet floor, so if they don't fit her eventually, they're easy to grab and donate. AND, I tried on my old skinny pants (from waistlines were high, which means they are absolutely not forgiving at all, and there's no stretch).  Just a tiny muffin top now, but I was able to button them up easily.  These used to fit me when I was 135lb 20yrs ago. Walked to Target & back (15+ min each way), coming back carrying purchases & alot uphill.

Colonix & Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Goat yogurt
Almonds
Hamburger (bunless) w/bbq sauce
Carrots (2 large)
Beef kebab w/bbq
Sweet potato
Goat yogurt
Almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment