Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 11 Thursday

Day 78
Weight: 139.5lb (63.41kg, 9.96st)
Loss: .5
Total lost: 8lb (3.64kg, 0.57st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 18.5lb (8.41kg, 1.32st)

Water intake: 106oz (3.13l) & 13oz lemonade & 3 mugs of herbal tea

Good news on the scale, but I need to up the water again today to make sure I keep intake down and hydration up!  Yesterday was PV day, but actually I only ate veggies at lunch, so since I was PP for the rest of the day, I am continuing today.  I'll have eggs tonight to keep calories down, as another pork chop for lunch.  Yes, too fatty I know, but I got a 6-pack on sale, so it's a frequent meal this week.  I'll have some chicken this weekend for sure.  BTW, I was planning to cheat and have a Shamrock Shake from McDonald's, but then I decided I'm so close, I'm not going to mess it up!  No shake for me this year.

Colonix & Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Pork chop w/GF-SF bbq sauce
Goat yogurt
Almonds
Goat yogurt
Goat gouda
Scrambled eggs (3)
Almonds

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME Veera! Congrats.....

    Good decision about the Shamrock Shake! What is it? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a mint-flavored shake, and I love mint ice cream! I'll get plenty of mint ice cream though this summer on my vacation, so I'm just going to wait until then.

    ReplyDelete