Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, March 12, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 11 Saturday

Day 73
Weight: 139.5lb (63.41kg, 9.96st)
Loss: .25lb
Total lost for the week: 1.75lb, .8kg (same last week, btw)
Total lost: 8lb (3.64kg, 0.57st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 18.5lb (8.41kg, 1.32st)
Milestone: new low in 2012

A new low this year, but I'm not getting too excited yet, I want to stay below 140 for several days before I get happy.  I've definitely been shrinking, and I fit into my size 4 winter pants that were too tight.  Just in time for spring, so I can't wear them!  I did wear them today, but hiding under my long coat was a muffin-top, so not ready for officewear yet.  I didn't feel uncomfortable otherwise, though.  I'll have to work on my water intake to make sure I'm really low and not dehydrated.

Colonix & paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Goat yogurt
Steak w/salsa
Almonds
Manchego
Spinach knish -- might have had wheat, not sure
Deli turkey breast slices (has sodium)

No comments:

Post a Comment