Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, March 12, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 11 Sunday

Day 74
Weight: 141lb (64.09kg, 10.07st)
Gain: 1.5lb
Total lost: 6.5lb (2.95kg, 0.46st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 17lb (7.73kg, 1.21st)

Well, must have been the knish.  Still, I'm feeling good about this.  My diet today was non-dukan, but I kept it wheat-free (or was there wheat in my beer? No idea).  I spent the day doing more heavy-duty cleaning in my house, so I was not sitting on the couch!  I also found a goat butter yesterday.  I'm so excited, I'd rather be eating butter than margarine anyway, and American margarine has no flavor (or rather the flavor is sometimes downright bad).  I've been importing some yummy Finnish margarine in my suitcase every summer, but now that you're only allowed one suitcase, and there's a weight limit, I can't really bring back 12 containers like I used to.  The goat butter is imported from England, and it was very tasty on my rye bread.

Colonix & Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Goat yogurt
1/2 Rye round w/goat butter
Almonds
3 creme fudge candies (dairy)
1 mini York peppermint patty
Bottle of Rye beer (I needed fortification to face a particularly gross cleaning task)
Steak w/paprika yogurt sauce
New Yukon Gold potatoes w/goat butter
Red wine (2 glasses?)
Roquefort w/Wasa rye crackers (3?)

2 comments:

  1. What is your weight goal Veera? I dont think I've read where you want to get to? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh, I forgot to mention that 135 is my true weight. Thanks for pointing that out, I updated my weight loss goals to indicate that 135 is my Dukan true weight. Now, 135 was my standard weight in my 30's, but on gluten, so I might go for 133 gluten-free, 135 on gluten. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete