Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 10 Wednesday

Day 70
Weight: 142lb (64.55kg, 10.14st)
Loss: 1lb
Total lost: 5.5lb (2.5kg, 0.39st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 16lb (7.27kg, 1.14st)

A PP day.  That loss is sort of standard when I go off gluten.  It's higher when I go off wheat, but I don't get as puffy from rye.  I wasn't really hungry in the evening, but I decided to have some scrambled eggs and some almonds anyway.  I should have had even more water than I did.  We'll see what the scale says tomorrow!

Colonix & Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Broiled pork chop w/GF-SF BBQ sauce
Almonds
Goat yogurt
Scrambled eggs
Almonds

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering... what exactly is the protein powder? Is it filling? taste good? what do you mix it with? where do you get it? I've had no appetite lately and need something that it easy, no fuss.
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get Jay Robb Egg White protein powder ($37 a plastic can at Whole foods) and $40 at my local health food store. I can't have whey, so I don't have a lot of options. I get strawberry, and mix it into a large glass w/water. They also have chocolate and vanilla in the e.w. formulation. You could add it to milk or some other beverage too. It's not filling in that there's no fiber, it's just a liquid with protein. I like it, but my kids say they don't like the strawberry and it's too watery.

    ReplyDelete