Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shopping in your closet

I am definitely smaller, my tighter beige pants are fitting better. I'm also going to go through my dresses/skirts to see what fits now. The last two days I wore a dress and a skirt that looked great and weren't borderline tight.  Are any of you now wearing sizes in your closet that you weren't able to get into for a long time?  What are you doing with your "too big" clothes?  I am currently a 4-6.  I am contemplating getting rid of the size 10 pants.  I think that if I reach my goal (4) and have 6 as post-holiday/vacation clothing, I would be fine.  I am still going to hold onto some small 8s, but the 8-10, why keep them?  One reason I started Dukan was I didn't want to start buying clothes in a larger size.  If I get rid of the 8-10, then I will be more mindful of staying within my weight limits, as I won't have clothes to wear.  Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Definitely agree Veera, if you havent got the bigger clothes you cant be tempted to grow back into them. I am storing all old clothes and I am going to sell them to a textile recycling centre (45p / 71 cents per kilo) anything decent I may put on EBay. I am currently working my way through all my old clothes that didnt fit before, currently in anything from size 14 - 18, no standard sizes in UK, every shop is different frustratingly.

    ReplyDelete