Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, May 11, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 19 Thursday

Day 135
Weight: 137.00lb (62.14kg, 9.79st)
No change
Total lost: 10.50lb (4.76kg, 0.75st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 21.00lb (9.53kg, 1.50st)

Water intake: 130oz & 30oz lemonade & (160oz = 4.73l) & 1/2 mug of herbal tea

I am still shrinking, so who cares what the scale says! Well, too many days of that won't be fun, but what's a day here or there.  Last week my numbers were mostly in the 138's, this week they're mostly in the 137's.  Progress!  This morning my pants feel roomier than ever, and no more muffin top.  Holding in my stomach using my abs is so easy now, since there's not that much extra stuff (fat) inside, just what actually belongs there!

ETA:  I forgot, I had 4 sips of red wine at a wine tasting.
Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Goat yogurt
Grilled salmon (small serving)
Broccoli (small serving)
Goat yogurt
Steak w/salsa
Sweet potato
Goat yogurt

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! That's right, the scale is just a number, if you are feeling roomier in your clothes, that's the best way to tell if you are really shrinking!

    Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so close, so it's frustrating, but I just have to focus on the positives.

    ReplyDelete