Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 21 Tuesday

Day 147
Weight: 135.00lb (61.23kg, 9.64st)
Loss: .50lb
Total lost: 12.50lb (5.67kg, 0.89st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 23.00lb (10.43kg, 1.64st)
Milestone: This was my original goal weight!

Water intake: 94oz & 45oz lemonade (154oz = 4.55l) & .5  mug of herbal tea

Dance of joy!  It's a PP day today until dinner (my mom is coming over to watch Mad Men).  This was my original goal weight!  It's the weight I usually considered my "normal" weight, but I was also eating wheat etc., so I have to be at least 2lb less than that to be at the same place.  On another note, today I am wearing a skirt and top that I haven't work for probably over 8 years!  This is an old-fashioned skirt, as in it sits at the waist, so it does actually have to fit.  My daughter would call it a high-waisted skirt, but it's just a normal skirt, unlike those silly skirts that are "low-waisted".  What's the point of that?  A skirt is supposed to emphasize your waist.  To me a high-waisted skirt goes up past your waist towards your rib-cage.  Anyway, the skirt fits just fine everywhere, but at the waist it's snug, which means I'm a little bigger in the waist at this weight than I was before.  No muffin top when I sit up straight, but I have to keep my abs tighter than usual.  Then again, it's exercise, right?

I ate too much for dinner.  When it comes time for celebration meals, I'm going to have to do better, I kept eating cheese piece after piece.  Bad!

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Roast pork loin
Goat yogurt
Raw turnip & radishes
Grilled Salmon
Asparagus
Grilled paprika
Manchego cheese

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Veera, Im thrilled for you! You work really hard, push past all the ups n' downs and look where you are! AWESOME. Agree with your skirt opinions2! LOL. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And yes, keeping your abs tight all day is definitely a workout :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on hitting that milestone!

    Also, MAD MEN IS SO AWESOME! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! I hope you're feeling incredibly proud of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete