Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, May 28, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 22 Monday

Day 153
Weight: 137.00lb (62.14kg, 9.79st)
Gain: 1.50lb
Total lost: 10.50lb (4.76kg, 0.75st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 21.00lb (9.53kg, 1.50st)

Water intake: 134oz & 30oz lemonade (164 oz = 4.85l) & 1 mug of herbal tea

Wha??????? I did eat a LOT OF STEAK, so I guess the sheer weight of the food I had yesterday may have something to do with it. Plus the salsa I had with it does have sodium.  I'll keep the sodium low tonight or tomorrow so I won't be retaining so much water. Some of this is also air AND I didn't get a lot of sleep, so... It's a PP day today.  Got off the subway early and walked 30min to work.  I felt like I had a rock in my stomach, so I'm sure these extra lbs will go away tomorrow or the day after.   At lunch, I walked for 40min even though it was 86 outside and felt like 90, didn't walk too fast, and I drank 16oz of ice water to keep cool.  I wish I'd had more with me...  After work I walked 40min.  If I didn't know any better, I'd think I had some hidden wheat, but I can't figure out where/how!

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Turkey sausage patty (fresh, but no idea of sodium levels)
Goat yogurt (a few spoonfuls after my morning walk)
Grilled salmon (no added sodium!) -- small serving
Goat yogurt
Almonds
More goat yogurt
Hamburger (bunless)
Almonds
And more goat yogurt!

6 comments:

  1. I have wondered if the weight of food does anything on the scales, i mean surely adding so much to the body would not go unnoticed....

    I am sorry for the gain, but it will come off!! Push through it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every now and then I just devour a pile of steak, I'm such a carnivore! I just keep measuring to console myself!

      Delete
  2. I lean more towards the sodium ... but then again, I LOVE salte, and that's one thing I don't want to give up, too! So I keep high-sodium always :-) That way one high-sodium slip won't matter ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love salt as a kid, but now I never add it to anything, so I notice it when I have a lot more than usual. It's just hard for me to get enough water to counteract the bathroom issues, and I hate that feeling when my system is clogged, so I do whatever I have to do to make sure it's working well, and that means being hyper-aware of sodium.

      Delete
  3. Bummer about the weight gain, but I know you'll get rid of it in a day or two :) - Love salty food, but have been trying to cut down on it. I feel it makes a big difference with my body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scale was my friend the last two mornings (Tues-Wed), so I'm feeling better!

      Delete