Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 20 Monday

Day 139
Weight: 136.00lb (61.69kg, 9.71st)
Loss: .25lb
Total lost: 11.50lb (5.22kg, 0.82st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 22.00lb (9.98kg, 1.57st)

Water intake: 140oz & 15 oz lemonade (155 oz = 4.58l) &  mug of herbal tea

The scale is cooperating.  It's a PP day today.  I felt puffy after the almonds, and after having cheese at home, I feel like a blimp.  I'm retaining water and I have a bunch of rolls around my waist.  EEK!  I reassured myself by getting on the scale.  Even after eating dinner, I'm only 140lb.  It's really true, the last fat to go is from the stomach! 

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Roast pork loin
Goat yogurt
Almonds (3 handfuls -- too many!)
Goat yogurt
Manchego cheese
Hamburger (bunless)
Goat yogurt

4 comments:

  1. You're doing FANTASTIC!!! You must have broke thru some kind of wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I started drinking ice water throughout the day, and stopped eating forbidden veggies (carrots!) and cutting down on almonds (except yesterday!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate so many almonds the other day, I woke up feeling so gross and haven't been able to touch the stuff for 2 entire days. Weird.

    Glad that nasty scale is co-operating. You show it who is boss!

    Keep up the great work, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to do OK with one handful or less of almonds, but more servings I start getting puffy.

    ReplyDelete