Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 21 Wednesday

Day 148
Weight: 135.25lb (61.35kg, 9.66st)
Gain: .25lb
Total lost: 12.25lb (5.56kg, 0.88st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 22.75lb (10.32kg, 1.63st)

Water intake: 138oz & 45oz lemonade ( 183oz = 5.41l) & 1 mug of herbal tea

Well, I did stuff myself at dinner, so it could have been worse.  Then again, stuffing oneself on veggies, that's not too bad.  Just too much cheese...  I will keep the sodium intake low today just in case.  I did the Chest Shoulders & Tris workout for Week 5 of P90X.   

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Roast pork loin
Goat yogurt
More goat yogurt
Almonds
Goat yogurt
Grilled salmon
Almonds

2 comments:

  1. Mmm every day I check out what you ate and I'm like... DAMN that sounds so delicious and healthy.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I read in one of my books (Tim Ferriss' 4-Hour Body) that those who are most successful on diets are the ones who have the most boring repetitive meals, and I certainly qualify there! The same is true on your diet I believe. I'm lucky in that I actually am a huge carnivore, so I don't need a lot of extras. P.S. I think I am beginning to see hints of a 4-pack, I am so excited!

      Delete