Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 23 Monday

Day 160
Weight: 136.75lb (62.03kg, 9.77st)
No change
Total lost: 10.75lb (4.88kg, 0.77st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 21.25lb (9.64kg, 1.52st)

Water intake: 110oz & 45 oz lemonade & 12oz Boylan's diet soda ( 167oz = 4.93l) & 1 mug of herbal tea

I'm going to go crazy on the water today,  I feel dehydrated, thanks to a PP day and the sodium from the hot dogs.  It's another PP day today, I'm hoping to lose some of this extra weight, hopefully it's mostly air & water retention.

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Rotisserie chicken
Goat yogurt
Manchego sheep cheese
Goat yogurt
Very small hamburger patty
Almonds
Steak w/GF-SF bbq sauce
Goat yogurt

3 comments:

  1. Rotisserie chickens are also very high in salt because of the spices stores use on them, be careful!

    Good luck drowning yourself in water today. It's a hard habit to pick up but once you do you feel so much better, at least I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I have my own rotisserie at home, so I usually eat my own, but I was desperate. I have the leg to eat today, then I'm done, so I guess no joy on the scale until Thursday or Friday!

      Delete
  2. Good to know about your blog i have visit and i am very impressed from your ideas..
    Thank you for post..

    Herbal Tea

    ReplyDelete