Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, June 18, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 25 Sunday

Day 175
Weight: 136.25lb (61.80kg, 9.73st)
Gain: 1.75lb
Total lost: 11.25lb (5.10kg, 0.80st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 21.75lb (9.87kg, 1.55st)

Water intake: 45oz & 60oz lemonade ( 105oz = 3.10l)

OK, that's not so bad.  I think this morning's number would have actually been lower than yesterday's, as my plumbing issues cleared.  I am also not feeling super-bloated.  Maybe now there's more space in my abdominal cavity to handle "bloating" so it's not as debilitating (my lungs get compressed and I get breathless).  Anyway, the next few days will give more indication of what is going on.  I am doing a PP day today.  I am going out to dinner (Dukan-friendly!) on Wednesday. BTW, after dinner I did feel bloated.  Too much pork loin, better hydrated? I was in a knitting class all day, so I didn't have an opportunity to drink/pee, so I'm low on liquids today.

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Scrambled eggs
Goat yogurt
Almonds
More almonds
Goat yogurt
Roast pork loin

2 comments:

  1. When I was fat I never felt 'bloated' before. I didn't think I could 'bloat'. Now that I have lost the weight, I get so bloated sometimes that I look ABSOLUTELY PREGNANT! It's terrifying.

    Also did you know chewing gum not only gives you gas but makes you bloated? Just a quick fyi. :)

    Hope you had a successful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I try to hold it all in w/my abs, and boy did they hurt today! Still, I wasn't nearly as uncomfortable bloated as I was 20lb ago. It's possible that you were bloated most of the time, so you didn't know what it was like to not be bloated. It wasn't until I went gluten-free that I could see/feel the difference. As for the gum, I almost never chew gum, so that's one thing I don't have to worry about.

    ReplyDelete