Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, June 11, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 24 Monday

Day 167
Weight: 135.75lb (61.58kg, 9.70st)
Gain: .75lb
Total lost: 11.75lb (5.33kg, 0.84st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 22.25lb (10.09kg, 1.59st)

Water intake: 105oz & 60oz lemonade  (165oz = 4.88l)

It'll be another 3 PP days starting today. Crunching the numbers, I don't think I'm going to be starting Consolidation before my vacation, so I guess I'll start it when I get back from vacation and get rid of the vacation lbs, sometime in August.  I wish the weight would stop bouncing around, but then again, when I eat a pile of meat like I did tonight, what can I expect?  Anyway, the goal is still to get as low as possible before the trip, which may or may not mean around 130.

Colonix
I ran out of my protein powder so I had 2 scrambled eggs at work instead
Pork chop
Goat yogurt
More goat yogurt
Almonds
Manchego sheep cheese
Steak AND 2 pork chops -- I know, I'm a carnivore!
Goat yogurt

2 comments:

  1. If you don't hit that low, don't worry, you will soon enough! Just keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I now know I can do it, it's just not going to be on a schedule that I want!

    ReplyDelete