Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 26 Saturday

Day 181
Weight: 136.00lb (61.69kg, 9.71st)
Gain: .5lb
Total lost: 11.50lb (5.22kg, 0.82st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 22.00lb (9.98kg, 1.57st)

Water intake: 50 & 45oz lemonade  ( 95oz = 1.48l) I think I only had this much

Today was the Pig Roast.  I should have treated it like the cheat day I had last weekend, with supplements, the special foods, the mini-exercises etc etc, but I just did whatever and sort of gave up and enjoyed everything.  I did avoid dairy and wheat, but that was more for my health than my weight!  The scale was very insulting on Sunday morning, shows all the salt, and many calories too...

Colonix
1.25 e.w protein powder
Lettuce -- no dressing provided!
Pork fresh off the pig w/skin OMG this was fantastic!
Steak -- it had some sort of salty rub on it.
Spare ribs (3) so good -- also salty rib on it, the last one was slathered in bbq sauce.  The ones with less sauce were actually better.

I did avoid all the desserts, because I brought one with me, a Vegan Spelt Chocolate Pound Cake I bought at the greenmarket.  So, yes gluten, no wheat and no dairy.

Beverages:
Wine (2 glasses)
Gin & tonics (2 8oz cups) -- I made them myself, they were pretty light on the gin.

Radishes
Goat yogurt
Rye round (2) with goat butter

No comments:

Post a Comment