Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 23 Tuesday

Day 161
Weight: 136.25lb (61.80kg, 9.73st)
Loss: .5lb
Total lost: 11.25lb (5.10kg, 0.80st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 21.75lb (9.87kg, 1.55st)

Water intake: 110oz & 30oz lemonade & 12oz can of Fresca ( 160oz = 4.73l)

Well, it's not going down very much.  I'm not happy, but I'm still hopeful for another drop in the next few days.  Of course, lunch is the last of the rotisserie chicken, which does taste odd, probably heavy on the sodium, as Dukan Dietress reminded me.   It's my third PP day this week.  I am wearing my tiny size 2 BR pants, but they're tight and somewhat uncomfortable.  There wasn't much of a muffin top on Saturday when I tried them on, but today, it's worse.  However, given the weather, I may not have another opportunity to wear them before September, so I'm going to just suffer a little bit.  I put on a shirt that hides my tummy a bit, so it's not quite so noticeable.

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Rotisserie chicken
Goat yogurt
Manchego sheep cheese
Hamburger (bunless) w/GF-SF bbq sauce
Scrambled eggs (2)
Goat yogurt
Almonds

1 comment:

  1. You are just retaining a bit of water sweetie, don't sweat it. I'm sure you looked fab.

    Have a great day, make good choices!

    ReplyDelete