Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 25 Tuesday

Day 177
Weight: 137.50lb (62.37kg, 9.82st)
Gain: .75lb
Total lost: 10.00lb (4.54kg, 0.71st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 20.50lb (9.30kg, 1.46st)

Water intake: 94oz & 45oz lemonade ( 139oz = 4.11l)

I do not want to see a 137!  The main reason I avoid dairy most of the time is the plumbing issues, which, combined with the usual problems I have with my PP days, makes for some very frustrating days!  Unfortunately, no amount of liquids helps with my dairy slow-down.  I'm going to have a PV day today just in the hope that my system will regulate itself sooner.  Last year after a major cheat day on a Saturday, I got down to my pre-cheat weight on Wednesday.  And after I returned from vacation last year (wheat/dairy fest), I went down 7lbs after 2 weeks.  This is all just so I can feel better until the scale moves down again!

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Salad w/cucumbers, asparagus & balsamic vineger and olive oil dressing
Roast pork loin
Goat yogurt
Almonds
Goat yogurt
Roast pork loin (w/bbq sauce -- bad!)
More almonds

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried adding oat bran or upping your daily oat bran? I found when I added oat bran to my daily diet it cleared stuff right up. I have been taking it every day for months now and am extreemly consistent.

    The key is not dropping it once the plumbing clears up. Stay consistent, every day, and I found it helps.

    -Constance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evidently, the dairy allergy affects peristalsis (how the intestines move food downwards). I'm not sure if it just stops peristalsis altogether for 2-3 days, or slows it down, but even if I take my tea with senna, it won't move much faster. Believe me, I've tried! Anyway, the colonix is a psyllium fiber and works great for me the rest of the time, when I am not eating dairy, so that's my oat bran fiber replacement (plus I'm trying to be gluten-free, and oat bran sometimes has gluten). BTW, a side effect of eating wheat for me is that when I eat wheat & dairy together for several days, it usually keeps me regular. When I stop, then the dairy allergy blockage takes over.

    ReplyDelete