Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, June 3, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 14 Friday

Day 94 (June 3, 2011)
Weight: 141lb, lost .25lb

Good, I'm shrinking again.  Hopefully with a good night's sleep it'll go down even more!  I still have an annoying fat pad on my tummy.  I guess there was a lot of fat evenly distributed, and also some visceral fat that's gone now.  I'm definitely shooting for 135lb.  We'll see what the fat pad looks like at that weight.  I was 125 in my early 20s.  My regular weight was 135 in my late 20s, 30s and 40s.  It's still a question how low I can go before it's too low.  My Dukan goal weight is 135lb.  Funny how I was worried that 140 might be too low!

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Yogurt
Almonds
Chicken w/salsa
Chicken breast w/yogurt curry sauce
Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment