Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 16 Thursday

Day 107 (June 16, 2011)
Weight: 140.75lb, no change

!!!! I am getting frustrated.  I'm not seeing any results from the PP days in the last few days.  Why?  I am going to have home-made lemonade (w/stevia), to make sure I have enough liquids, which I think I've been short on the last few days.  I also need to make sure I am eating more vegetables on a PV day.   I think having lots of cheese and nuts probably adds to my fat/calorie intake, and may be too high on some days.  Today I'm drinking water/lemonade before I grab a handful of nuts, to make sure I'm not just thirsty.

BTW, did anyone notice I added a clothing goal that I achieved?  I wore some size 2 Old Navy pants on Tuesday.  I tried on some size 2 Banana Republic pants that I got at a thrift shop, and they are still too small.  ON has a bad case of vanity sizing!

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Almonds
Chicken leg, grilled
Carrots & broccoli
Yogurt
Grilled salmon w/cajun spices (has a lot of salt)

I am feeling pessimistic about the scale tomorrow.  Sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment