Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, June 17, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 16 Friday

Day 108 (June 17,2011)
Weight: 140.25, lost .5lb

My "Dukan Diet" week starts on a Wednesday, but I like to compare my weight weekly on Friday, after a whole week at work, etc.  Although I did dip down into the 130's last week, maybe that was an aberration.  If I look at my weight loss Friday to Friday, it is going down, just VERY SLOWLY!  I lost .5 this last week, and .25 the week before.  It's the last 5lb that's the hardest, after all.  I think also doing frequent PPs (3x a week) is not working for me!  I'm going back to 1 or 2 max.  I'm wearing my size 2 capris that I bought a few weeks ago, they are fine.  They're definitely not roomy, however, but that helps to remind me to work my abs, and watch what I eat, and drink lots of water!

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
2 white egg omelettes (about the size of a coaster) w/spinach & mushrooms
Gazpacho
Almonds
Yogurt
Carrots
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Chicken patty

I can see a little more definition in my arms, so the scale may not be moving, but I seem to be shrinking a bit.  On Sunday, I'm going to have a PP day, and since I am eating cow dairy, I will have no nuts or goat/sheep cheese.  Maybe this will help, less fat!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I bet you are building muscle mass (e.g., the definition in your arms, and the fact that you're shrinking), which is probably masking your weight (fat) loss. Only five more pounds to go -- you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete