Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Musings on my Cheat Day and other body topics

Tim Ferriss says the day after a cheat day can be scary. To maximize my elimination of these extra calories, and to continue losing the last few lbs, I am adding ice water to my daily intake.  TF says that drinking ice water increases metabolism.  He even takes ice baths, but I can't do that yet.  I had 24oz of ice water as soon as I woke up.  I was very cold and shivering soon after.

I also am having my first real period in almost a year.  Yes, I'm 48, perimenopausal, but it's a bit early to go through full menopause.  So, in a few days I'll have lost the period bloat, my WC visit was very productive this morning, and taking some of TF's supplements will have minimized any damage (we hope!)  I still have to buy the two other supplements he uses, but I don't feel like leaving my neighborhood, and we don't have a health food store, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to pick up the Green Tea Extract and policosanol.

No comments:

Post a Comment