Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, June 6, 2011

P90X Round 2 Days 3-5: Shoulders & Arms, Yoga X, Legs & Back

So far I am still on schedule. 

Saturday's Shoulders & Arms went very well.  Kept up with where I was last time I did the exercises.
Sunday I did some of Yoga X.  Did about 1/2 an hour.  Both days I had a long walk in the early afternoon, 20 blocks and back.

Today I walked 20min to work, then at lunch a 15min walk and the same back to the office.  After work I walked over an hour, 46 blocks.

To get my elder DD to do her workout, I did a mishmash of L&B and ARX from memory while she did Core Rhythms.  I did 2 unassisted close-grip pullups and 1 unassisted chinup.  I got a little past half way, and it was 10PM, and I decided it was time to stop.  I got 175 reps of ARX done.  Maybe I'll do the rest tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment