Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, June 24, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 17 Friday

Day 114 (June 24, 2011)
Weight: 141lb, lost 1.5lb

See, air and stuff.  Yesterday was a PP day, and so far through lunch I've actually done another PP day.  It's helping expel even more air.  Dinner will probably be PV though.  I am having my "rest day" from the supplements

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Chicken breast w/yogurt curry sauce
Yogurt
Almonds
Cheese
Chicken breast w/salsa
1 small macaroon (bad!)
Carrots

Hopefully the scale won't be too unkind.  I'm going to have a small celebration meal on Sunday, I am going to a baseball game, and I plan to take some rye cracker w/margarine and have a vanilla ice cream w/sprinkles, my gluten-free brownie, and my gluten-free pretzels.

No comments:

Post a Comment