Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 17 Wednesday

Day 113 (June 22, 2011)
Weight: 141.5, lost 1.5lb

Well, I'm .25 above what I was Saturday morning, Cheat day, and 1.25 above what I was Friday morning before my pre-cheat cake slice, not bad!

VickiC asked "Do you think you'll incorporate a regular cheat day into your diet -- or maybe just from time to time as needed? Do you feel like it helped emotionally to be able to indulge for a day?"  Well, my Cruise phase, which should have been 73 days has been going on for 113 days, which is a lot of extra days.  Now, my 3-week vacation, which starts in 10 days, is going to really mess with the scales, so once I return I will be emotionally ready to be strict again and get back down so I can start the Stabilization phase.  Really, if I was doing the Stabilization phase now, I'd be allowed a celebration meal anyway.  However, it was a little scary going so far off the rails.  Although I'm back to a decent number now, I wasn't sure I would be, which did add to the stress.  I guess there wouldn't be stress on a future cheat day, since I now know the pounds won't stick.  Please keep in mind, however, that I was taking a bunch of supplements and doing some other things that help minimize/prevent damage.  I can't say what would have happened if I hadn't been doing that damage control.

The short answer is, I'll probably do a cheat as needed, but try to get to Stabilization ASAP in August so I won't have to worry about "cheating", as I'll be allowed a celebration meal then.

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Almonds (15, 15, then a lot)
Steak w/salsa
Marinated artichoke hearts, cucumbers
Carrots
Yogurt

I'm going to post this before dinner, so I'm guessing I'll have:
steak w/salsa or yogurt/paprika sauce
carrots
yogurt

I'm tired, I'm going to go to bed early and get some sleep!

1 comment: