Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 15 Thursday

Day 100 (June 9, 2011)
Weight: 141.25lb, gained 2lb

Well, I'm bloated from the artichokes and mayo, and I'm sure the two cans of stevia soda could also be responsible.  The artichokes are all eaten now, and I'm not going to get any more this year. 

This afternoon the mercury hits almost 100, so I left the house early and got off the subway early and walked 30 blocks to work, it took 35 minutes.

It's evening, and my system is definitely expelling all that air, hopefully enough so that I'm at a reasonable weight tomorrow morning.   

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Yogurt
Almonds
Chicken breast (1/2) with salsa
Sweet Potato
Sweet Potato chips (no salt)
Carrots
.75 e.w. protein powder

No comments:

Post a Comment