Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 16 Tuesday

Day 112 (June 21, 2011)
Weight: 143lb, lost 1lb

From a high of 146 on Sunday, I'm already down 3lb.  I'm still up 2.75lb from where I was on Thursday before I had a bit of cake and a fruit/nut bar on Friday, and 1.75lb from my Cheat Day on Saturday.  I still feel somewhat bloated, so I expect to drop some more.

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Almonds (15)
Yogurt
Steak w/salsa
Carrots
Salad w/cucumbers, mushrooms, sliced steak, salsa instead of dressing

2 comments:

  1. Hi Veerukka,

    Do you think you'll incorporate a regular cheat day into your diet -- or maybe just from time to time as needed? Do you feel like it helped emotionally to be able to indulge for a day? It's really interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it strange how much weight we can gain in just water from a day of eating off plan? As long as we can handle it emotionally, I think its healthy. That being said, I need to be able to do that! I wish I didn't care, so long as I was within 10 pounds and I'd just be happy. That day may come! That day may come!

    ReplyDelete