Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 17 Sunday

Day 117 (June 26, 2011)
Weight: 140lb, lost 1lb

Yay!  I'm going to have a gluten-free/dairy free celebration meal, so it won't mess with my digestive system, and no asthma.  I may still puff up, but it takes less time to get rid of that if I take my anti-puffing medicine.

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
TJ's Grilled Chicken patty w/salsa

At the stadium I had:
Gluten-free pretzels
Starburst
some of a totally yucky Turkey Hill ice flavor, Lemon Cherry.  It even had milk listed as the last ingredient, but hopefully I had so little it won't affect me.
Almonds
Gluten-free brownie
Carrots
1 french fry

At home:
Carrots
Yogurt
TJ's Chile Lime Chicken patties (2)

I'm feeling very fit and slender today, maybe I'll be even lighter tomorrow.  I feel like I'm expelling a lot of air, and my tummy feels flatter than usual. Didn't puff up.  Still has some padding though.  I guess I'll have to work on that in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment