Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 15 Tuesday

Day 105 (June 14, 2011)
Weight: 141.25, gained .75lb

I think this is still air and not being productive in the WC.  I feel what I like to call "bottom-heavy".  Anyway, it's a PP day today.  I am upping my PP days, I'm now on a 1PP/2PV cycle (since last week), hoping this will prompt more weight loss.  I leave for my vacation in 2.5 weeks, I'd like to be solidly in the 130's before I go, the lower the better, as I'll have to return to a cruise-style diet when I return.  My 3-week vacation is always heavy on the food.  I will definitely do at least 1PP a week, but when you go to another country, and can eat food you can't really enjoy at home, it's crazy to avoid it all!  Everything in moderation will be my mantra this year.

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Yogurt
Chicken breast w/yogurt curry sauce
Almonds
Cheese
Scrambled eggs

1 comment:

  1. Having troubles in the WC too! You know what helped me a little, is adding a little fiber powder in my drinks. Doesn't have a taste and it does help. I started taking it today hoping it helps. I am using Fiber One Powder. Should work! We'll see.

    ReplyDelete