Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 15 Saturday

Day 102 (June 11, 2011)
Weight: 139.75lb, lost 1lb

I am still shrinking!  Tried on the shorts that I bought on Wednesday that were a little tight, and now they are fine.  The 2s I got I could actually wear if I want, but I'll use the 4s until they are too big. 

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Yogurt
Almonds
.75 e.w. protein powder
Carrots
Chicken breast (1/2) w/salsa
Cheese

7:30PM I ate 1/2 a sweet potato, then a can of Stevia cream soda, and suddenly got terribly bloated -- the soda?  the sweet potato?  I was having trouble breathing, so I went out and bought a seltzer, and was able to burp out some of that extra air.  Phew!  I just took 2 charcoal tablets, hopefully that will help too.  I guess I'm not having sweet potatoes for a while.

An hour or so later I ate 2 carrots (and lots of almonds), and I started blowing up again.  I guess only protein for the rest of the evening.  Took two more charcoal pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment