Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 17 Saturday

Day 116 (June 25, 2011)
Weight: 141lb, no change

OK, I did eat more before I went to bed.  I think I underate earlier.  I managed to avoid eating that gluten-free brownie, saving it for tomorrow. 

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Carrots
Hard-boiled eggs, 2

Strawberries from the farmer's market, yum!
Chicken breast w/salsa
Yogurt
Steak w/BBQ sauce
Roasted, salted cashews

Maybe I should consider this a Cruibilization day.  In the stabilization phase, I'm allowed 1 fruit serving, and one bread.  I'm not going to have bread today though.  I'm mentally ready to move to the next phase, that's for sure!  Maybe after tomorrow's "celebration meal" I'll be ready to finish out in cruise week style. I'd like to shrink a little more, I was thinner before my binge, I definitely did put a little back on.

Argh!  I blew up from the strawberries, and then the cashews really messed with my system.  Bloating from strawberries then I retained water and got breathless and puffy.  I'm never going to run out of almonds again!  I feel like a blimp.  We'll see if I can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment