Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dukan Diet Challenge Fall 2012 -- Week 1 Tuesday

Day 2
Weight: 145.5lb (66.00kg, 10.39st)
Lost: .5lb

Total lost during Challenge: .50lb (.23kg, 0.04st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 12.50lb (5.67kg, 0.89st)


Water intake: 95 oz & 45oz lemonade (140oz =4.14 l)


What's the Challenge?  Constance of Becoming She Hulk started a challenge to motivate herself, get us Dukan slackers motivated, and also get others to join (whether new dieters of Dukan or any other diet/lifestyle), just a friendly competition!  Weigh-ins are Mondays, but I weigh in every day anyway, just so I can see where things are going well, or whether I'm doing something that's messing with my numbers.  I don't anticipate winning any weeks, because I'm so close to my goal, but maybe I can win (winning happens per week) in the Under 20lbs to lose group! (OK, there isn't one right now, but hint hint!)

Unfortunately, Day 1 I didn't know I was doing this challenge, so I had wine and candy on Day 1, but I was down .5 from yesterday.  Well, that's probably low water intake though, so I'm scared to see what the number will be tomorrow!  Today is a PP day.  Things I'm doing that I had been slacking on:  drinking lots of ice water at the office, taking my 4HB supplements, and going out at lunch for a walk of some kind.  I also need to walk after work, and get on the subway a few stops further on.

Supplements-wise I took 2 out of 4 cycles.  I walked a bit at lunch, I didn't walk after work.

Colonix
1.25 e.w protein powder
Goat yogurt
Broiled salmon -- BOOOORING! 
Manchego cheese
Steak w/salt (no bbq sauce!)
Goat yogurt
More goat yogurt

I had no Almonds today!

No comments:

Post a Comment