Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, October 1, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 39 Friday & Saturday

Day 275-6
Weight: between 141-142lb

Water intake: low-average

I went to a lovely recital on Friday.  I had assumed they'd have lousy food choices, so I ate the oat bar, but they in fact had delicious protein & veggie options, and no desserts, so the oat bar was needless calories & carbs, plus after having the two glasses of wine, I succumbed at the subway station and bought a bag of Mike & Ike's.

Friday:

Colonix
1.25 e.w protein powder
Scrambled eggs & potatoes
Goat yogurt
Almonds
Roasted carrots & parsnips
More goat yogurt & almonds
Bobo's oat bar
Wine (2 glasses)
3 skewered beef slices
1 skewered chicken slice
Roasted pepper
Artichoke piece
small bag of Mike & Ike's on the way home (thank you wine & decreased inhibitions!)
Goat yogurt

Saturday:

I forgot to eat until mid-afternoon, I was busy rearranging my kitchen.

Colonix
1.25 e.w protein powder
Goat yogurt
Almonds
Ground lamb & tomato sauce
Steak w/bbq sauce
Goat yogurt
More almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment