Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 39 Sunday

Day 277
Weight: 144lb (65.32kg, 10.29st)
Gain of some kind

Total lost: 3.50lb (1.59kg, 0.25st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 14.00lb (6.35kg, 1.00st)


Water intake: 30oz & 54oz lemonade & 48oz diluted lingonberry juice (132oz = 3.90l)

OK, this is getting out of control.  I still look at food thinking Dukan Friendly, but I am not really spending as much time exercising or doing PP days, and am forgiving myself for being non-Dukan friendly too easily. 

I've been concentrating on doing home improvement the last few days, and today we went to Ikea, where I ended up shedding a few tears from all the stress my kids were giving me.  It gets tiring to have to say "No" all the time, and I end up feeling like a mean, poor jerk when I'm really trying to not go overboard and bust our budget yet again.  Stop asking for stuff I/we can't afford!  I succumbed and had a bar of chocolate to feel better.

Colonix
1.25 e.w protein powder

Ikea meatballs w/veggies (sauce has dairy I think, and the meatballs may have breadcrumbs)
Some french fries from my daughter's plate
A few bites of the filling from the apple cake

Chocolate bar
8-10 chocolate caramel candies
Small bag of organic gummy candies
Steak w/bbq sauce
Goat yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment