Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 40 Friday & Week 41 Sat/Sun/Mon

Day 289-92
Weight: 144.5lb -146lb (Monday!)

I want to start Constance's challenge, and just want to get these lousy days out of the way and focus on the good and positive and the future!

Friday wasn't too bad:

Colonix
1.25 e.w protein powder
Broiled salmon
Broccoli & carrots
Waaay too many almonds
Pork chops
Broccoli & carrots
Goat yogurt

Saturday, my daughter accidentally put my pasta sauce on her pasta.  I decided to eat it instead of having her throw it away, so I had a bowl of fettucine (wheat).  Then I ate a sleeve of Premium saltines! I can't remember what else I had.

Sunday I went to Ikea with my younger DD, had the meatballs w/sauce, diluted lingonberry juice.  In the evening I ate a small chocolate bar...

Monday was gluten free at least:

I had a large and delicious salad with what was probably dairy-infused balsamic vinaigrette dressing.  I also had 2 small glasses of wine at my mom's.  For dinner I had a pork chop w/bbq sauce glaze, so french fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment