Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, June 22, 2014

A lovely Saturday

Days left: 6 & 14
Goal: DB V 138.00lb, 137.00lb by vacation (134lb ultimate goal)
Start weight: 149lb
Weight: 138.25lb (62.71kg, 9.88st)
Loss: .50lb (.23kg, .3st)
Steps: 2,998
Milestone:  BMI under 22, and I'm 70% of the way to my goal

Daily goals:

Pushups: none
Squats: none
Kettlebell swings: none
Ab exercises: several
Walks:
Medical exercise: 5 reps
No sweets: yes
No wheat: none
No cow dairy: none

Today's food:

Goat yogurt (several spoonfuls)
Hamburger patty w/lettuce, tomato & ketchup
Chocolate avocado mousse
Goat yogurt
Walnuts (10)
Hamburger patty w/ketchup
Gin & diet tonic (2)
Chicken parmesan (not breaded)
Raw turnips (2)
Goat yogurt

Yay!  Another new low for the last two years.  We went to a family friend's country club in Connecticut today, so I swam a few laps.  I also had to navigate my way around the unhealthy food they had on offering.  I avoided the ice cream by bringing some chocolate avocado mousse my daughter made, which has three ingredients:  avocado, chocolate and agave nectar.  It's lightly sweetened, but no dairy, no grains!  I also had the burger without the bun, with lettuce, tomato & ketchup, and ate it with a fork and knife.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I have to watch my catsup use because of the sugar and chemicals in it. But as long as it's just once in a while, great job!!

    ReplyDelete