Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, June 2, 2014

No news means no good weightloss news...

Yes, it's true, I would have been busily posting if I had anything to boast about.  I ate too many carbs in that college town we visited, and so I plumped up a couple of pounds to 142.5-143.5lb, which is where I've been hovering this entire time.  Of course, my "high" is still lower than it was in the past. 

I wasn't successful with my second DietBet, but that wasn't such a surprise.  I have two more DietBets:  one is 137lb next week (not likely!) and the other is 138lb at the end of June (doable).  So I just have to keep plugging along.  I'll start posting again daily tonight/tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Veerukka! I always get so mad at myself when I succumb to a bit of sugar. I know better. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete