Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Stuffed myself

Days left: 10 & 18
Goal: DB V 138.00lb, 137.00lb by vacation (134lb ultimate goal)
Start weight: 149lb
Weight: 139.00lb (63.05kg, 9.93st)
Loss: .5lb (.23kg, .3st)
Steps: 10,333
Milestones:  2/3rds of the way to my goal, 10lb lost

Daily goals:

Pushups: none
Squats: none
Kettlebell swings: none
Ab exercises: several
Walks: before work: 2mi; lunchtime: 1.1mi; after work: 1mi
Medical exercise: 6 reps
No sweets: none
No wheat: none
No cow dairy: none

Today's food:

Omelette w/mushrooms & spinach
Oat bran galette
Goat yogurt
More goat yogurt
Walnuts (7)
Tomato meat sauce
Raw turnips (2)
Goat yogurt

I know, 10 pounds is nothing compared to some of the amounts I see people losing, but everyone has their own journey and 10 pounds means a lot to me! I've lost 6.71% of my body weight so far.  I have 5-10lbs to go.

Gwen also reminded me that I shouldn't mention that I had no grains if I've had an oat bran galette, so I've changed my daily goal to "no wheat".  My beer has barley, so really what I'm avoiding is wheat, and only eating 2 tbsp of oat bran daily and beer 2x a week, which is very little but not no grains.

I ate a lot today.  Not so much in calories, but just in volume and weight, so tomorrow's number will be a little higher, but hopefully below my red line!

No comments:

Post a Comment