Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Catchup post for Week 33 Thurs & Friday and Week 34 Sat & Sun


Days 239-242
Weight:
Thursday: 137lb (guestimate)
Friday: 139lb (guestimate)
Saturday: 142lb (!)
Sunday: 139.75lb

I've been a slacker posting-wise.  I've been eating rye rounds w/goat "margarine" almost every day, so I haven't been gluten-free.  I have stayed dairy free though.  Every day I had the usual Colonix fiber, my egg white protein powder drink, and goat yogurt several times.  Sunday and Monday I had pork chops.  On a few days I had some candy.  Friday I had a gin & tonic, and Monday I had some white wine.  I've been drinking 12-20oz of Fresca almost every day.  Water-wise, I've been a little low at work.  I could be drinking more, which would of course mean a faster metabolism & maybe less calories as well.  I also haven't been taking my 4HB supplements.  The 142 on Saturday was a little scary though.  I was very puffy that morning, and I think I was eating salty foods too.  I am glad that I'm still in the 130's, but I could be doing a lot better. 

Exercise... well, I get a little exercise just living here in NYC, but except for Saturday when I did a shopping circuit in the afternoon, I haven't really done much extra.  I need to start doing something, esp. P90X again soon!  I'll try to do something this evening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment