Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, August 3, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 31 Wednesday

Day 217
Weight: 137.5lb (62.37kg, 9.82st)
Loss: .5lb
Total lost: 10.00lb (4.54kg, 0.71st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 20.50lb (9.30kg, 1.46st)

Water intake: 108oz & 20oz Fresca ( 108oz = 3.19l)

Yes, I had cookies.  The girls went off with their dad today.  I'll be childless for 3.5 weeks.  I made the mistake of going to a discount department store after work, with a credit card, and bought an expensive purse!  Now I'll definitely have to eat what I have and eat cheaply to pay it off!  I did also get some new sheets, as my old ones are ready for the rag pile.

As for sodium, meh, I'm just going to go with the flow.  I was feeling a little bloated today, but I'm trying to keep up with the water, and the calorie count on the hot dogs is low (too bad they are full of nitrates and who knows what!)

Colonix
1.25 e.w protein powder
Lomo salteado
Fried sweet plantains
Goat yogurt
Almonds
Turkey hot dogs (2)
Broccoli (steamed)
Goat yogurt
Gingersnap cookies (2) - Gluten/dairy free

No comments:

Post a Comment